Mercy Multiplied America, Inc.
Mercy Multiplied provides a place where young women who are dealing with life-controlling issues such as eating disorders, self harm, drug and alcohol addictions, physical and sexual abuse, sex trafficking, depression, and unplanned pregnancy come to experience real freedom through God's love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power completely free of charge.
Our residential program serves young women ages 13-28
Our goal is for each Mercy resident to discover a purpose for her life and bring value to her community as a productive citizen.
- voluntary residential program for young women free of charge
- workshops for parents, pastors, or anyone needing help ministering to others
- call for a tour or more infromation
- resource books for life controlling issues
Whom to Contact
- Janet MasterPhone: (615) 831-6987
call for directions